Tackle The Agenda is a U.S. based virtual assistant company. We work with small businesses, start-up companies and non-profit organizations in every industry. Most of our clients have 10 or fewer employees. We offer administrative virtual assistance for the fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time employee.
We specialize in:
- Office administration
- Desktop publishing
- Customer rapport
- Google & Microsoft Office Suites
Our goal is very simple. To help solve the work-life balance crisis. We want to help you succeed. Because when you succeed, then we succeed.
How do we do this? By partnering with you and your company. Figuring out what your companies goals and challenges are and setting a game plan to help you achieve those goals and alleviate the challenges. Whether that's assisting with back office administrative tasks, keeping up on your social media posts, or even providing solutions to challenges your company is currently facing through recommendations or referrals to one (or more) of our hand-picked partners and affiliates.
Why hire a VA?
- No employee PTO
- No taxes, insurance or benefits
- No workman’s comp
- No sick days
- No training necessary
- Access to specialized skills
- Pay only for “time on task” or by project
- Nothing but a reliable and flexible business partner for a fraction of the cost of hiring an employee
Why hire Tackle The Agenda over the others?
- Competitive, affordable rates
- Exclusive B2B perks and special rates with our partners you won’t find with other VA companies
- We support non-profits in the community and donate services every month
- Woman, minority-owned company (SAM registered with DUNS #)
- Risk-free (satisfaction guaranteed or your money back)
DID YOU KNOW…?
We offer discounted rates to non-profit organizations. Contact us for pricing.
Meet the Owner & Founder
How it all started...
Owner & Founder
Jacqueline founded Tackle The Agenda (TTA) in 2012 at the early age of 22. As a mother of two, she understands the importance that work-life balance has on you, your family, and your business.
Working for several small companies previously in her career, she witnessed the struggle they had trying to do it all. Her goal is to help these businesses thrive and free up some of their time to focus on growth, development and their families by allowing them to send tedious back office tasks to TTA.