Who is Tackle The Agenda?
Tackle The Agenda, also known as TTA, is a U.S. based virtual assistant company. We work with small businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations in every industry. Most of our clients have 10 or fewer employees. We offer administrative virtual assistance and business resources for the fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time employee.
We specialize in:
- Office administration
- Desktop publishing
- Customer rapport
- CRM & ERP management
- Google & Microsoft Office Suites
- Social media management
- Executive assistance
- And other BPO (business process outsourcing)
Our goal is very simple. To help solve the work-life balance crisis. We want to help you succeed. Because when you succeed, then we succeed. We are working on becoming more than a VA company, but a one-stop shop for all your small business needs.
How do we do this? By partnering with you and your company. Figuring out what your companies goals and challenges are and setting a game plan to help you achieve those goals and alleviate the challenges. Whether that's assisting with back office administrative tasks, keeping up on your social media posts, or even providing solutions to challenges your company is currently facing through recommendations or referrals to one (or more) of our hand-picked partners and affiliates. Our clients receive extended services and products from our partners at a discounted rate. Guests have access to them also, but at the full rate.
Why hire a VA?
- No employee PTO
- No taxes, insurance or benefits
- No workman’s comp
- No sick days
- No training necessary
- Access to specialized skills and resources
- Pay only for “time on task” or by project
- Nothing but a reliable and flexible business partner for a fraction of the cost of hiring an employee
Why hire Tackle The Agenda over the others?
- Competitive, affordable rates
- Exclusive B2B perks and special rates with our partners you won’t find with other VA companies
- We support non-profits in the community and donate services every month
- Woman, minority-owned company (SAM registered with DUNS #)
- Risk-free (satisfaction guaranteed or your money back)
Meet the Owner & Founder
How it all started...
Owner & Founder
Jacqueline founded Tackle The Agenda (TTA) in 2012 at the early age of 22. As a mother of two, she understands the importance that work-life balance has on you, your family, and your business.
Working for several small companies previously in her career, she witnessed the struggle they had trying to do it all. Her goal is to help these businesses thrive and free up some of their time to focus on growth, development and their families by allowing them to send tedious back office tasks to TTA.