Seeking Virtual Assistants to Join our Team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Virtual Assistant (VA)…
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of computers, technology, apps, and software (including Google, WordPress & Microsoft Office Suites). They also need to be able to develop strong relationships with both clients and vendors. We are a small virtual administrative company located in the Cincinnati, Ohio area trying to expand our clientele base throughout the U.S. and need additional staff to help manage the workflow of tasks and projects as the company continues to grow.
As a freelance VA, you will work very closely with the owner (virtually of course) to ensure projects and tasks are completed on time and meet the clients’ expectations (or above). As you well know, there is no definite job description as it is solely based on the clients’ needs and task requests. This position will require you to sign a non-compete agreement if hired.
I currently need VA’s who have all of the following skills due to current client demands:
- WordPress (knowledge of back-end, plugins, themes and updates *non-negotiable)
- Web design (at least basic knowledge of HTML and CSS)
- Business software knowledge (CRM, ERP, BM, PM)
- Marketing (content, inbound, social media, and email marketing)
Note: We will set you up with a company e-mail address and direct extension if hired.
You will be assigned work as I see fit. In order to be successful and assigned enough work for it to be worth your time, you MUST be well-rounded (skilled), resourceful, and reliable. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and no work will be assigned to you. So if you’re only good at one thing, this probably isn’t the job for you.
*Note: If you have a virtual assistant company you’re running already (or trying to get off the ground) and are just looking for more work or training, this is not the job for you. I’m not looking to train competing VA companies (this should be obvious, but unfortunately, I have to put this notation).
- Tracking billable hours and time on task to be billed to client
- Ensuring assigned tasks and projects are being completed in a timely fashion
- Ensure timely correspondence to clients and staff about projects and other requests
- Assist employees and freelancers to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Attending web meetings as needed for continued support or training purposes
- High School Diploma or GED (VA certificate or Business degree a plus)
- 2+ years of office administration or project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track of time management
- Must reside and be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a laptop or computer with Microsoft Office 2007 or newer installed
- Must have an anti-virus and malware software installed on your computer (must be active)
- Must have high-speed internet access and a smartphone
- Must be reachable via skype and/or phone during business hours (8am-5pm EST)
- Virtual Assistance
- Project Management
Based on skills ($10-$12/hr.)